Today is Valentines Day...
3 classmates gave me valentines presents...
Yoon Jung and Jia Lan gave me heart biscuits while Aquila gave me a sweet...Well, I think they are sweet...They don't talk to me often, but still they make the effort to give me something...they are so... sweet!!!
:)
All are spreading that Kok Woo like me...just because Miss Nora called me to answer a questionand pronounced my name Sydney instead of my own name...and he wanted to get the attention of Miss Nora and answer the question so he is trying to stop me from answering Miss Nora...
Afterschool,we[Keng Siew,Gabriel,Glenda,Lynn,Kimhung,Deng Feng,Janelle and me]went to fitness area to practice our literature poem as we need to memorise the whole poem,and recite it tomorrow as Mrs Ng want us to act out to...so we went to library and practice first butthe library aunty ask us to go out and practice...so we went out...to the fitness area...so wecould practice asmuch as we like...after we went there,we were like rushing for a train or a aeroplane...we memorise till siao...so in the end,luckily we didn't...after that,Janelle ask Glenda who Gabriel like...Glenda didn't say...so Janelle ask if it is Keng Siew,Glenda say no...
then Janelle ask if Gabriel like me [but i don't know Glenda's reply as I didn't face her...]Glenda didn't reply...[i mean as in no sound reply]then Glenda ask me to guess who did Gabriel like I didn't reply as I don't have to know who he like...